- A static cushion that thinks its active – Clinical effectiveness for patients at risk of and with existing pressure sore damage
- Heavy duty yet lightweight – available in 2″/50mm depth and accommodating up to 40 stone / 254kg on 3″ & 4″ cushions – but the cushion weighs less than 0.9lbs/410gms
- Low profile – facilitating easier patient/self transferring
- Additional postural support adaptions – to help address more complex seating needs
- Enormous size flexibility – to accommodate range of community and domenstic seating arrangements
- CoolOver layer as standard on all Airzone cushions
|Product||Description||Max Weight||Sizes available||Covers Available|
|Airzone||Extremely light weight cushion with optimum pressure distribution and stability||40 stone (254kg)||Length 10-30″ (25-76cm)|
Width 10-30″ (25-76cm)
Depth 2″, 3″ & 4″ (5, 8 & 10cm)
|Wipe-down, spacer, towelling and CoolOver|
Airzone Technical Information
- Sizes from 10″x10″ up to 30″x30″
- 40 stone weight limit (on 3″ & 4″ cushions)
- 2 year warranty
- Fire retardancy details
- Complies with Furniture & Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 2010. This item does not include schedule 3 interliner. Further details are available.
Cover cleaning instructions
Wipe clean with a soft cloth moistened with warm water and a neutral detergent. Machine wash with detergent up to 60oC or dry clean. Chlorine based cleaning solutions (i.e. bleach) can be diluted to 1%.
DO NOT use biological cleaner. Hang to dry.
Cushion cleaning instructions
Wipe clean the platilon liner with a soft cloth moistened with warm water and a neutral detergent. Chlorine based cleaning solutions (i.e. bleach) can be diluted to 1%.
DO NOT use biological cleaner.
*cleaning instructions are also on the rear of the cushion
Cushion usage instructions
Using the directional compass on the side of the cushion ensure it is placed in the correct way
*instructions are also on the rear of the cushion