Lowzone Gel2 delivers unprecedented levels of postural support, thermo regulation and client comfort.
Absorbing and releasing heat as needed, the Lowzone Gel2 actively manages a client’s microclimate – all day, everyday.
The Lowzone Gel2 is compatible with our iQ Sensing technology.
Lowzone Gel2 Features
- Enhanced ergonomic shaping helps to promote a neutral pelvic position – improving lower spine stability and reduce tendancy to adopt a slumped posture.
- Tailored to allow clients to carry weight on key areas (fleshy parts) – where best able to accommodate and away from vulnerable high risk areas (IT, Coccyx)
- Extended fluid gel insert reduces potential shear – achieving better conformity and stability then any conventional foam
- Patented thermo regulation gel cell – actively regulates users skin temperature to prevent excess sweating and sophisticated fabrics promote good air flow to further reduce heat and moisture build up
- Paediatric to adult – range of sizes available
Lowzone Gel2 Options
|Product||Description||Max Weight||Sizes available||Covers Available|
|Lowzone Gel2||Integrating unsurpassed pressure management, progressive postural control and micro climate regulation||25stone (158kg)||Length 12-24″ (30-61cm)|
Width 10-724″ (25-61cm)
Depth 2″, 3″ & 4″ (5, 8 & 10 cm)
|Wipe-down and Spacer|
Lowzone Gel2 Technical Information
- 12″x12″ up to 24″x24″
- 25 stone weight limit
- 2 year warranty
- Fire retardancy details
- Complies with Furniture & Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 2010. This item does not include schedule 3 interliner. Further details are available.
Lowzone Gel2 Care
Cover cleaning instructions
Wipe clean with a soft cloth moistened with warm water and a neutral detergent. Machine wash with detergent up to 60oC or dry clean. Chlorine based cleaning solutions (i.e. bleach) can be diluted to 1%.
DO NOT use biological cleaner. Hang to dry.
Cushion cleaning instructions
Wipe clean the platilon liner with a soft cloth moistened with warm water and a neutral detergent. Chlorine based cleaning solutions (i.e. bleach) can be diluted to 1%.
DO NOT use biological cleaner.
*cleaning instructions are also on the rear of the cushion
Cushion usage instructions
Using the directional compass on the side of the cushion ensure it is placed in the correct way
*instructions are also on the rear of the cushion