Adaptive seating solution for the management and prevention of pressure sore development.
The Posturite modular system suits individual requirements by supporting home reablement, long term care and helps maintain independence.
- A range of ergonomic cushions and backs; easy to custom fit into a wide range of seating including riser recliners, wheelchairs and even the beloved family chair
- Accommodate all risk levels of pressure management and clients’ existing seating provision by supporting the upper body to help internal organs and muscles to function, such as swallowing, breathing and healthy digestion
- Ideal early intervention support or interim prescription whilst waiting for more complex seating and available in any size, with specific adaptions for Paediatric
- Option to integrate active thermo regulation with the Gel2 cushion or CoolOver cover
- All Posturite seating includes straps, storage bag and removable wash covers
Posturite for schools
We do a lot of work in schools adapting existing chairs in the class room for children who need assistance to support their posture in seating.
The Posturite is regularly used in schools to improve comfort for children who need to increase their sitting and concentration time but don?t want anything that will stand out in the classroom or bring unwanted attention.
Posturite Technical Information
- Seat size 10”x10” up to 22”x22”
- Weight limit depends on cushion supplied – 18 stone up to 40 stone
- 2 year warranty
- Fire retardancy details
- Complies with Furniture & Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 2010. This item does not include schedule 3 interliner. Further details are available
Cover cleaning instructions
Wipe clean with a soft cloth moistened with warm water and a neutral detergent. Machine wash with detergent up to 60oC or dry clean. Chlorine based cleaning solutions (i.e. bleach) can be diluted to 1%.
DO NOT use biological cleaner. Hang to dry.
Cushion cleaning instructions
Wipe clean the platilon liner with a soft cloth moistened with warm water and a neutral detergent. Chlorine based cleaning solutions (i.e. bleach) can be diluted to 1%.
DO NOT use biological cleaner.
*cleaning instructions are also on the rear of the cushion
Cushion usage instructions
Using the directional compass on the side of the cushion ensure it is placed in the correct way
*instructions are also on the rear of the cushion